First of all I would like to say that, as most
people, I have had many great teachers who inspired me to become a teacher, but
I've also had teachers not so good. Despite this, I've also learned useful things about
both types of teachers. Above all, I had a teacher who was the one who
inspired and motivated me for being a teacher.
The best
teacher I have ever had was the English teacher of my primary school. Her
classes were very funny and entertaining and all students had a good time with
her. She was able to get a smile on our face despite the tedious hours we spent
at school. When I was at her classes I didn’t realize that I was learning,
because most things we did were like games. What I liked most about her it was that she used music to teach us. She usually played us songs of famous groups or singers like The Beatles and Michael Jackson. I love music and I
think it was just this fact that, finally, motivated me to want to dedicate my
life to this work.
Nowadays, I try
to remember how she did her classes so that this helps me for develop mine. She
definitely was my inspiration and I will be eternally grateful.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario